The executive management of IARC comprises of professionals with diverse background, resolution and networking skills, having expertise in the business of distressed assets and extensive experience in the reconstruction, resolution and recovery of NPAs.
The members of the Executive Management are as follows:
• Mr. Satish Arora – President & Chief Operating Officer
Over 30 years of professional experience in banking, particularly in the areas of credit appraisal, NPA management, corporate banking, international banking and IT.
• Ms. Sunanda Dandekar – President & Chief Financial Officer
Over 16 years of professional experience in financial & management reporting, accounting and auditing, compliances, internal controls & system implementation etc. of banks and ARCs.
• Ms. Anuradha Unadkat – President & Chief Investment Officer
Over 19 years of experience in originating and executing M&A and fund raising transactions, financial advisory services in the distressed assets segment including restructuring of NPAs, acquisition & sale of NPAs and policy formulation.
• Mr. K.A. Menon – President (Risk & Compliance)
Over 40 years of professional experience in banking and factoring, particularly in areas of credit, foreign exchange and treasury Management and rehabilitation Finance.
• Mr. Nawalji Sahay – Senior Vice President & Business Head, North & East
Nearly 33 years’ professional experience in the areas of Banking, Financial Management, Training, Organizational Leadership, Strategic Planning, Administration, Strategic Business Relations and Alliances in the Banking and Finance Sector. Served SBI for 28 years.
• Ms. Aruna Mannath – Vice President & Business Head, South
Over 24 years of banking experience, having exposure in Retail Banking, Compliance & internal Controls, AML/ KYC process, Stressed Asset Management and NPA resolution.
• Mr. Aamod Datar - Senior Vice President (Asset Reconstruction)
Over 15 years of experience in the field of credit, NPL resolution, recovery and restructuring under BIFR & CDR.
• Mr. Ashok K. Srivastava - Senior Vice President (Asset Reconstruction)
Over 29 years of experience in finance & recovery sector. Served IFCI for over 25 years having wide exposure in project appraisal, merchant banking, post sanction monitoring, recovery of dues and NPA resolution.
• Mr. Ravi Srivastava – Vice President & Head Technical Evaluation and Monitoring
Over 30 years of experience in Quality systems, Manufacturing processes, Six Sigma, EH&S management, turnaround strategy planning & execution, Production quality and processes with companies in varied sectors.